Federal and Military Employment Law
Employment Law Attorneys Serving Washington, DC
You have the right to file suit when employment and labor laws are violated and the aftermath is detrimental to your well-being. The Washington, DC attorneys of MillerMasciola are aggressive advocates for clients seeking representation in federal labor & employment cases. With more than 15 years of industry experience, we have the skill needed to pursue justice in court or at the negotiation table.
While you may be hesitant to initiate legal action, our firm knows how to handle even the most complex cases from start to finish. We have an in-depth understanding of Washington, DC and federal labor and employment laws, including:
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Law of 1964
- Equal Pay Act (EPA)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
We use our knowledge to clients’ advantage in order to build strong cases on their behalf. We are dedicated to your cause and work tirelessly to ensure we consistently produce the best possible results.
We provide assertive representation to employment and labor law clients who need strong counsel at their side for issues involving:
- Collective bargaining
- Unfair labor practices
- Union avoidance
- Sexual harassment
- Performance Improvement Plans (PIPs)
- Proposed Discipline
- Background investigations
- Security Clearance
- Reviews of employee handbooks and manuals
- OSHA compliance
- Wage and hour law compliance issues
- Discrimination in the workplace
- Reasonable accommodation of disabilities
We protect your best interests in mediation and arbitration sessions, during courtroom proceedings, or in appellate court hearings.
To reach out to our Washington, DC lawyers, contact MillerMasciola’s office at 202-223-8181 or toll free 800-741-5308 to speak to a diligent Washington, DC federal employment lawyer.